CONCEALED CARRY CLASS
This class covers the What, Why, and How of -
- Environmental Awareness & Threat Avoidance
- Use of Less than Lethal and Lethal Force
- Firearms Safety & Functionality
- Types of Ammo & Ammo Choices
- Shooting Platform, Grip, Sight Alignment, Trigger Manipulation
- After Action Responses to Violent Encounters
- Securing Firearms - Holster & Carry Options.
- EDC (Every Day Carry) Gear,
and much more.
Class includes - Course Certificate to be used when applying for a Arizona CCW.
A copy of the USCCA Concealed Carry Magazine.
Class length approx. 4 Hrs +/-.
Cost of class $45 per student.
Limited to 12 students.
PDC offers a $5.00 discount to all Active & Retired LEO/First Responders, Military & Veterans, and those over 55.
For discount info please contact us at 541-408-6141
ENROLL FOR THIS CLASS
We are happy to do private classes, as well as group classes of 6 or less.
To schedule a class please contact us at 541-408-6141