FIREARM SAFETY & FUNDAMENTALS
This is a non-shooting two hour class that will introduce students to semi-auto and revolver handguns.
- How these Firearms function as well as how to safely unload (clear) both types of Firearms.
- The Four Firearm Safety Rules.
- Methods of carry and the different types holsters and locations of available.
- Options for securing your Firearms in the home and vehicle etc.
- The fundamentals of Stance, Grip, Sight Alignment/Sight Picture & Trigger manipulation using an inert SIRT Laser pistol.
- This is a very good class for those who are considering obtaining their CHL, but are yet undecided.
Please contact us at Info@GetPDC.com to schedule a class or to get more information.
Class location: Please contact us to schedule at 541-408-6141